SELF CARE ACCOUNTABILITY CLUB
March 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$44 – $220
The Self Care Accountability Club
A Monthly Group Coaching Club for Self Care Support
Self discipline and keeping promises we’ve made to ourselves is hard work. That’s where this unique group program comes in.
Joining a monthly self care accountability group will help motivate you to re-imagine what self care means to you, how to create a plan that works for your life and how to sustain it.
Receive the soul nourishment & community connection you crave and the emotional freedom you deserve in a compassionate, supportive community of wellness warriors & seekers like you.
The model I created to help replenish your empty tank and generate a plan forward, is
The 5 Pillars of Self Care Model
The 5 Pillars of Self Care are: Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual & Social and we’ll work in that order, month by month.
Here’s how it works:
Utilizing my 5 Pillars of Self Care Model:
- The last Sunday of the month, we’ll dive into discussion & a self care pillar worksheet together
- Each month will have a theme related to the pillar of self care we are working on
- Pair up with an accountability buddy to check in & support each other throughout the month
- Receive your zoom link via email Sunday morning
- If you miss a monthly meeting, you can watch the replay
- Receive weekly email check-ins & inspirations to your inbox from me, to keep you motivated
- Membership is ongoing and just $44 per month! (Join for 5 months, month to month or ongoing membership)
- New members may join and sign up on any given month
- First club meeting Sunday Feb 28th from 6-7:30pm
This club is an ideal way to clarify your health & wellness goals and stay accountable and inspired in a supportive, connected community!
Join the club and discover what’s possible……
FIRST 4 PEOPLE TO JOIN RECEIVE A $20 GIFT CARD TO CENTRAL CAFE
A SWEET LOCALLY OWNED SEATTLE BUSINESS NOURISHING THE COMMUNITY THROUGH THE PANDEMIC